Whale on your friends in this hilariously crazy, local and online multiplayer, arena brawler.
In Dumb as Wizards up to 4 Players control wizards, fighting a free for all battle in a shrinking arena, surrounded by a deadly void. Players whale on each other with a myriad crazy spells, pushing enemies to their death in the void, to be the last man standing.
You’re a wizard, Dummy!
Players control wizards who are vying for control, power and survival in the midst of a swirling void maelstrom. The last man not to be pushed into the void and lose all of his health wins the battle.
The core game is played in a shrinking arena, players use their wizards magical abilities to push the enemy wizards out of the safe zone and into the void. The wizards lose health rapidly while in the void, when their health reaches 0 they are eliminated for the round.
After each battle players are awarded dust based on their performance.
Between each round players can purchase spells scrolls for dust and add them to their repertoire of abilities, then applies these spells to four available spells slots. Ready to fight again!
- Whale on your friends in fast paced arena combat!
- Spell scrolls for dynamic personalised wizard abilities.
- Local and online multiplayer
- Crazy spells, like the chicken shotgun and whale falling from the sky
- No global cooldown, for complete build freedumb
- Multiple ways to play, including single player/coop Defend the Eye, randomized Chaos mode and Roulette mode (with more added later)
- Customizable wizards.
- Console and PC support.
Dumb as Wizards is developed by Random Dragon with art by KrisCrash and in collaboration with Moped.